5/06/2015

When I Gave Up Sugar...

A Study showed us that sugar is more addictive than cocaine and morphine. That's a bit scary, but if you think about the people you know who need their sugar fix.

Sugar is Involved in almost most disease processes, in fact cancer feeds on it. 
What about Diabetes? You can end type II by stopping sugar. Of course it's so addicting, many can't do that, they just take the medication.
 I myself stopped it in coffee so long ago I can't even remember when, nor do I like it in my morning cup.
Feel like you need that sugary snack; have a natural sugar or something else.  Maybe cheese, cold cuts, peanuts, carrots, celery...  
You probably weren't aware that we didn't normally have sweet dessert until well into 1600s...

Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin