Who knew that we do anything but sleep, move around a bit, and maybe get up to go to the bathroom. Well, the fact is there are a bunch of things people do while they snooze that you wouldn't believe.
Here they are:
- Sleepwalking - I apparently did it once when I was a kid and tried to get out of the house. Probably good I didn't, but the banging on the door woke everyone up!!!
- Talk or Scream - just recently someone I know was telling me they did this and it kinda freaked her and her husband out a bit. My mother-in-law talks in her sleep; once you're used to it it doesn't really bother you, and she seems fine.
- Send text messages. I think I could imagine some people doing this. They do it all the time when awake, during sleep too - jeez...
- Drive. This can happen when a sleep-walker makes it out of the house. Also, be careful with sleep medications too.
- There is something called sleep sex or sexsomnia - Having sex while awake is probably better?
- Prepare and Eat Food
- Act Out Their Dreams - I'll never forget the story my grandfather told when my uncle was a kid. My uncle thought he was in a base ball game and my grandfather played along with him. "You hit a homer- run the bases". Then he would put my uncle back to sleep. No harm, no foul - no pun intended.
So why does this happen? I think we need to examine what we are eating, taking, and our sleep patterns. After that I would use the traction pillow. Having good neck alignment and a good night's sleep fixes a lot...
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!