6/03/2013

"I Turned Quickly And I Think I Hurt My Neck?"

A Quick Turn in the Wrong Direction...BAM...Neck Pain Strikes
I hear this kind of thing a lot. Most likely something was going on in the neck, and it was ready to act up. That sharp or fast turn was the final straw. For example you may have slept awkward, got up and didn't notice, later on moved quick and - bam - it hits you!

Here's the bottom line: You have a neck strain, we have to get rid of it...

    Some quick tips
  1. Put a hot pack on the neck 
  2. Do some easy neck stretches 
  3. Lay on a neck roll to gently help correct spine alignment


Additional Reading Resources
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief. Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious Stumble It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin